This Property was constructed in 2007 and lies on one of the highest plots on the estate with spectacular view. The hillside property covers approximately a third of an acre and sits within landscaped gardens, which are lit at night.
The property is located on the east side of the estate accessed via car or motorbike along the top estate road which is a no through road. There are two car parking spaces at the entrance of the property.
The house comprises two buildings: the main lower house and the upper master bedroom suite.
Principal lower house :
Double height living / dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and wrap around terrace with panoramic views. Natural internal waterfall with plunge pool.
Upper master bedroom suite :
Double height bedroom with large bathroom, dressing room and large terrace with panoramic views.
Garden & Grounds :
Set within fully landscaped and lit mature gardens of approximately 0.36 acres (0.14 ha).
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Incredible, panoramic sea and island views.
- Fiber optic internet
- Title Deed Type: Chanote
- Number of buildings: 2
- The Living Room has a 14-meter high natural rock waterfall with a 25 m² plunge pool
- Ceiling Fans: 6 in lower house, 4 in upper house
- Perfect orientation for beautiful sunsets, 365 days per year
- Communal 18 m pool, Yoga Sala and Club house 100m away
- 24-hour security, management & maintenance
- Double private parking area
- Samui’s best tropical views of sea, beach, mountains and islands
- Lush tropical garden
- Located on the unspoiled southern coast, a 5 minute walk from the beach
- The complexe is a very large (100,000 m²), well managed, well maintained residential estate with 50% green and undeveloped land area
- Lamai Beach 15 minutes / 5km, Chaweng Beach 20 minutes / 15km, Main Ferry Port 25 minutes / 12km, International Airport 40 minutes / 20km