Designed for privacy and seclusion, this unique villa is hidden away in the treetops at the top of the hill with breathtaking granite boulders soaring up behind the home and spectacular ocean views in front. The villa is accessed via a gentle path which winds its way through lush tropical gardens before delivering you to the expansive living area of this property. The custom built glass sliding doors that make up most of the front and back of the villa open to combine the garden, the terrazzo covered living room and kitchen, and the generous balcony into a single space, and seamlessly blend the inside and outside to keep you in constant contact with nature.
The fully-equipped European-style kitchen is located to the side of the living room and has a large island with plenty of space for those who love to cook. The master bedrooms, which are tastefully fitted with ash wood joinery, have wide windows that disappear behind walls when opened to give incredible framed views over the tops of coconut trees to the sea and islands beyond.
The longevity of the home was kept in mind when designing so there is limited built in wood to reduce maintenance, and easy access to all pipes and cables below the villa to ease future repair work. The walls and roof are insulated to keep the villa comfortable and reduce energy needs. There is also an abundance of the storage space that any home needs.
- 3 double bedrooms + 1 single bedroom
- 4 bathrooms with 1 bathtub
- Fully fitted European kitchen / Gas stove (Hafele) / Electric oven (Hafele) / microwave oven (Hafele) / dishwasher (Hafele)
- Gas water heaters with central gas system to supply gas to water heaters and stove (All gas bottles stored outside the house, not under the kitchen counter).
- Sun paradise doors and windows to ensure years of reliable use.
- Insulated roofs and insulated cavity walls to exterior face.
- installed cabling for living room sound system.
- TV cabling to each bedroom and living room from utilities room.
- Network cabling with CAT6 cable to 4 locations in the house.
- Dual junction boxes to allow for future installation of a generator.
- Lightening protection system.
- Gravity fed water tank can provide water even during a power cut.
- All pipes and conduits accessible below the house or through ceiling man holes, none are buried below concrete slabs.
- Guest toilet
- Government electricity supply
- Government water supply
- Property area : 340 m²
- Land size : 940 m²
- Annual maintenance fee 220,000 THB
- Communal land on 3 sides ensures no one can build close. The one neighbour on the west side can’t build closer than 8m to the house (4m on his side of the border and 4m on my side of the border) as written into the community rules.
- 24h security at the entrance to the community, day time security at top of the hill.
- Villa is adjacent to community pool (20m Lap pool with infinity edge looking to the ocean from the top of the hill).
- A communal yoga sala and club house next to the pool.